We currently have 14 days until we leave for our honeymoon, which means I need a little help deciding which eye shadow palette I should take with me! I’m not a light packer, so narrowing it down to one I can toss in my carry on is a must — and I’d love your input!
Our contender are :
- Urban Decay’s Naked Smokey (4) palette
- Urban Decay’s Naked 3 palette
- The Balm’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette
- Stila’s Mind palette
- Lunatick’s Supernatural palette
Can you tell I’m a palette hoarder? This isn’t even my whole collection.
I picked these particular palettes because they are the ones I use most often. I like each of these because of the variety of shades contained in each one, which means many different options for each day of our trip. Can you tell I get bored easily?
Ok, now for the perks of each:
- The Naked palettes include a mixture of mattes and shimmery colors, and the brushes are included in the case, which would mean I don’t have to pack extra brushes.
- The Stila palette has all mattes and a combo of oranges, browns, and grays, which I like because it means I’m not limited to solely dark colors or neutrals.
- The Meet Matt(e) Hughes and Lunatick palettes are all (mostly) matte shades, which I like.
Alright, I’m done talking now —I can’t wait to hear what you guys think! Let me know your thoughts, and cast your vote in the comments section! Thanks for reading!